Selling your home can be a daunting process. That’s why it’s very important to work with a Realtor that knows how to sell homes. To set your mind that ease, I’ve compiled the top 6 questions that sellers ask me during my listing presentations.
- Are there things we should do to our home to help ensure the maximum price? Yes. There is a benefit to making sure your home looks its best prior to offering it for sale. I will advise you about specific improvements that will increase your home’s marketability and value.
- How often will you advertise our property? I don’t just list homes; I market them. I will make sure your home is marketed to potential buyers around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I will customize a marketing plan to reach the types of buyers most likely to purchase your home. I maximize the power of the Internet for my clients, while also using traditional methods including newspaper ads, brochures, yard signs and direct mail.
- Will you be present at all showings? At open houses I, or a member of my team, will be there. For showings, potential buyers will bring their own agents to see your home. Most buyers prefer only their own agents be present when evaluating a prospective new home.
- What if another agent tells us they can get us more for the house? Some agents will quote a higher listing price just to get your business, but an overpriced house will not sell. I will conduct a comparative market analysis prior to recommending an asking price for your home. I explain how I arrived at the price, but ultimately the decision is up to you. I will offer my professional opinion on how the market will value your home.
- Do we have any responsibilities during the marketing of our home? Your primary job during the sale of your home is to keep it neat and clean for showings and open houses.
- What happens once we get an offer? I will help you consider each offer and negotiate the best deal for you. Once you’ve accepted an offer, I will guide you through the entire closing process and ensure everything proceeds smoothly.