Kahala Beach Apartments: Condos for Sale
Kahala Beach Apartments and condos are an Oahu landmark and one of Hawaii’s most prestigious oceanfront addresses. Nestled between a secluded sandy beach, the exclusive Waialae Country Club golf course and the opulent Kahala Hotel & Resort, Kahala Beach Apartments and condos corner the market on both location and luxury. Kahala beach condos are highly desirable so if yo find a property you like, act quickly.[rblisting view=’gallery’ sort=’status’ listing_status=’All Active’ property_type=’condo’ building_name=’kahala beach’ area=’OAHU’ search_type=’building’ ]
Kahala Beach Apartments: the Best of Kahala
Kahala Beach Apartments is the only beachfront condominium in pedigreed Kahala, the favorite neighborhood of Hawaii’s elite families, as well as international celebrities and tycoons, for more than a half-century. And although elegant, the community is also an enchantingly tropical and relaxed landscape with miles of beach, mature coconut trees and panoramic views of Diamond Head Crater.
The Kahala Beach Apartments experience begins with a grand, contemporary entrance of towering colonnades and reflecting pools that open to tropical gardens and koi ponds. Four low-rise buildings feature 196 spacious one- to four-bedroom leasehold apartments, each with exquisite interiors and private lanais. Twenty-four units offer breathtaking direct-oceanfront views. Residents also enjoy a swimming pool, fitness room, library, guest parking and around-the-clock security patrol. Kahala Beach Apartments’ lease is active until 2027.
Key attractions near Kahala Beach Apartments include:
- Secluded Kahala Beach, perfect for sunning, swimming and snorkeling. While all beaches must remain public access, Kahala Beach is among the most secluded as it’s tucked away behind Diamond Head crater.
- Waialae Country Club, Hawaii’s most prominent club and home of the Sony Open. This is the most exclusive country club on Oahu.
- Kahala Hotel & Resort, a landmark hotel hosting celebrities and political leaders. A great blend of old-world and new-world charm.
- Kahala Mall, one of Oahu’s premier shopping and social destinations. Featuring great dining, shopping and entertainment options.
- Kahala Elementary School, a top-ranked public elementary school.